Sunday, March 1, 2015

notes 3/1

final reflection-this should be a show of success challenge the process through this project
1)things that are better
  • my typing ( may seem small but yrs of no use school or at all)
  • less nervous (try more things with out worry)
  • No major thinking (less time consuming easier to start know what I want)
  • just do 
2)things that need work
  • to learn more
  • study more writing
  • types of writing
  • formats
3)things discovered

  • write better when it is personal
  • write worse when forced school work
  • when a known subject much easier
4)things I've overcome

  • being shy
  • being scared of technology
5)things I liked

  • writing in a journal or blogging as if it was a diary
  • a release
  • bettering myself in typing and writing even if minute
  • expressing self and possible others 
6)things I hated

  • at first the whole idea of putting anything out for the world to see
  • having to put more then just what i wanted into words
  • time to do so much when there is so much more with in my time
  • fear of my mistakes 
7)my changes as a writer in full

  • go over all of my blogs and see what I see

No comments:

Post a Comment