Sunday, March 1, 2015

weird 3/1

Have you ever had something weird happen to your body? No I do not mean like someone doing something to you. Yes, this could go a million ways in someones head. I am actually going to be pretty specific. There could be tons of things that I myself could be talking about but this time its just one.
A couple weeks ago while at work, my ear started itching. You are probably thinking, what is weird about that. At first it wasn't that odd but when it just wouldn't stop it started to be a little strange. Then the burning began I guess at first I thought it was just from being so cold then warming up to fast. Then the itching started to get unbearable. It felt as if I was bit by something, some bug. Now I have sensitive skin and some pretty wicked allergies. So again I figured a bug, I also had some type of allergy to. Since it still had not stopped itching for over an hour and it was driving me buggy I decided to see if I washed it that would help or if the office had some hydrocortisone cream.
I went to the bathroom first and as I washed it off I realized two things. First, my ear was almost two times its normal size. Second, there was no bite that I could see. So I cleaned it and got the cream which helped some but only for about two hours. This continued on and off for about two weeks. When I called my doctor to make an appointment but they were full I decided to just live with it as long as it got at least a little better everyday. When you can't see a doctor whats the next best thing why, Google of course. So I found a couple things that could cause this from bug bite to certain disease. I found one that made sense down to my ear peeling at the end of those weeks. It is caused from what is almost frostbite your skins strange reaction to being too cold. Some people with sensitive skin get bumps, itchy and swollen. So a week after it stopped it did it again for only a day but weird. Maybe I will know for sure what it is if it does it again because I will definitely be off to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment