Friday, February 27, 2015

2/27/15

I am so glad that my English class has me reading a book. I used to have so much more  time to read. I enjoyed reading a book now and then. Now I am lucky if I have time to eat, shower and sleep. So when a thing that I want to do becomes a part of my homework a thing I have to do I get to do something I want. Did that make sense?
The Heart and the Fist, maybe not my normal choice of reading material. It is a choice of something I would watch. So why wouldn't  it be a choice for me to read. That is how my first interest in reading and my favorite type of movies began. Stephen King, he began it all my love for reading and movies, well, horror books and movies. So now I have begun reading this book and so far so good.
I enjoy watching many documentaries and love a heart felt and strong story. The description and  the way he makes you feel you are there or can feel what or how he feels putting you in the action is the way all books or stories should be. It almost seems unreal how many opportunities he was given. Of course not many people would have taken any of those opportunities and even if they did they would  need to give at least half the heart he did. So far this has been a good read. I am just about to get into the navy seals part so I am raring to go! Can't wait to read the following adventures and see what there is to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment