Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Luci-fur

Its time, out from under the blanket and between the large talking ones. Boy I need a stretch, that feels good. Yep the couch is all clear, bottom, top, bottom, top. I am so thirsty, off to the big bowl don't forget to wash my paws. Back to the room, hey ,hey ,hey you up? Maybe if I pull her hair; oh this is fun (swat-smack-tug) She's moving ooh yes food I am hungry, wait don't roll over. Okay maybe if I jump up there; up, down, up, down,updownupwnudn! Ya, ya I am hungry,hurry before the sun comes up. Let those big furry things out so they don't eat my food. Sunday whats Sunday? Wait don't forget to mix that that wet ,stringy, chunky ,good smelly stuff in with the crunchy ones. Mmm that was good. Now let me just scratch and cover this up with with what can I find, oh there is a glove, that will work.
I am out here waiting, hurry open the door hurry make new water I need to wash my hands and get a drink, Thank you, my turn oh that feels so good love this big bowel. Lets see what smells we have this morning any in the kitchen living room.I want some of them eggs, thank you. Time for the box, don't forget to cover it up. I need a curtain.
Now for a nap, a cat nap; do I want the back of the couch or the bed? All rested, wheres that real tall one, oh he's still in the bed. Wake up time ; ooh curtains , shelf  jump and land. Wakey wakey ,
I want to play. He is up must climb to the top of him. shoulders what a wonderful view, Time to go to the spot by the window and play with my friend, ouch (swat) (peck) (swat) (bite),nap.
Meow, meow bite, feed me. Swat , please now! Crunchy stuff! Energy ahhh run, jump run, jump; kitchen. living room, bedroom; again again again again! A box, its a cave, peek-a-boo I'll get you. Home work time, time to go to sleep on the papers, love the papers. Cat nap, what you need this, oh can I lay on that warm light up thing, no fine. Hey. yes you, I need to lay on you, to sleep with you don't move. See my eyes huge and round I will. I will get you!Oh lets play fetch, paper ball where's the paper ball, again. Here it is I found it throw it again, again! More food, meow meow bed time come on lets go to bed, bite scratch bedtime. Are you in ,you also in, okay lift the covers, scoot over that is my end of the pillow. NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment