Sunday, February 1, 2015

10 min. I believe statements

  1. I believe I am a good person
  2.  I believe I am a good mom
  3. I believe I am a good friend
  4. I believe I have  a short temper
  5. I believe anyone can be a good person
  6. I believe everything happens for a reason
  7. I believe life can be difficult
  8. I believe I will finish school
  9. I believe people deserve a second chance
  10. I believe nothing is more beautiful than a babies smile
  11. I believe people can be cruel
  12. I believe animals have feelings
  13. I believe life is full of challenges
  14. I believe you should always try your hardest
  15. I believe in hard work
  16. I believe everyone should be able to choose their own life
  17. I believe everyone is created equal
  18. I believe in bad luck
  19. I believe what comes around goes around
  20. I believe you can be truly happy
  21. I believe in love
  22. I believe I am tired
  23. I believe in innocence
  24. I believe a smile can make you feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment