Friday, February 27, 2015

free write sstttrrreeesssss

Stress, yes we all have it. Do we all have to have it? Whether its a little or a lot I think we all do at some time at some point. wouldn't it be nice not to. I really really wish I did not have so much. worse  than my own stress is having to deal with some one else stress. It is absolutely terrible when you yourself are trying to live a stress free life or as close to it as possible no lets not be ridiculous a little less stressful life, then you deal with others stress. Stress, its a killer. It does cause so many other problems and then what comes from all those problems , extra stress!!!!!! Its a viscous circle over and over and over. So , things that cause stress-

  1. Job
  • boss
  • co-workers
  • cold
  • hot
  • dirty
  • allergies
  • pain
  • doing others jobs
  • hours
  • dust
  • so-so much more
      2. lack of sleep
      3. husband
      4. children
      5. school
      6. animals
      7. chores
      8. MONEY
      9. bills
oh forget it there is just to many things to think about its stressing me out. Don't stress the small stuff, hey that is a book I believe, Maybe I should read it. Breath , count to ten that works sometimes but not on those terrible days. If you think about being happy, positive and that someone is worse off then you are it helps. well, maybe I am starting to be less stressed because I am getting older and realize there is worse things then alittle stress. Now if I could just help others be a little less stressed around me oh no more thinking ya that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment