Friday, February 20, 2015

stay looking young

How many of you out there watch wheel of Fortune? I use to watch it all the time and as of lately I have been on a no television just Netflix kick. Tonight I happen to be watching the television for the news and what comes on following the news of course, Wheel of Fortune. first thought I have is oh my gosh Vanna White still looks young and good, how old is she. Google time, Vanna is 58 years old. The even bigger shocker was how old Pat Sajak is, 68.This gets me thinking is it the people or the money that keeps them young. Even more to that is wondering if they just make them look that young with make up and clothing and hair dues or do they spend so much on personal trainers and special diets. Are these things part of their contract, do these things get paid for by their job and is Vanna and Pat on contract where they  have to be a certain weight and size?
How the little things can make my mind race. Then I jump from the game shows to the older actors that use to be well hotties. Some from my time and some from beyond. Let see where shall we begin, the Brat pack, Emilio Estevez-52, Rob Lowe-50, Andrew McCarthy-52,Anthony Michael hall-46,Judd nelson-55,Demi Moore-52,Ally Sheedy-52,Molly Ringwald-47. Then of course there is the outsiders two above already mentioned but here is some more, Patrick Swayze sadly passed away, Matt Dillon-51 Ralph Macchio-53, Tom Cruise-52 and so many more. Most of them do not look their age lets not forget John Stamos,50 the unbelievable Johnny Depp,50 and of course Brad Pitt,50. Before I get totally off subject which I think I may have a bit. Do these people stay looking good because they have the money to do so or were they or are they natural beauties? Some even got better with age like Halle Berry, Mark Wahlberg(well that is debatable) and Nicole Kidman. There was so many in there 60's 70's and some in there 80's that are still looking amazing for their age maybe it is all about attitude. What ever it is, it is amazing and a little bit unbelievable,

No comments:

Post a Comment